Tuesday 19 January 2016

Talkie Tuesday: Agent Carter

"California's going to go to hell in a handbasket!"


Hello everyone!

Tonight's post is going to be a bit on the shorter side because I spent most of my day away from home and then ended up watching the Return of the King when I got back so my attention span is pretty much zero at the moment. 

But I want to stick to putting a blog up three times a week, SO.

Here goes nothing.

Tonight, I'm not talking about a movie. It's one of those moments when I just randomly decide to talk about a TV show instead, but really, I mean, the date is perfect seeing as it's the 19th of January, right?

Because it's the premiere of Agent Carter, two hours, for season two this time around!

So Agent Carter is a Marvel filler show, so to speak, as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. usually go on a long winter hiatus and the producers apparently decided they didn't want us to forget about the agency in the meantime.



Last season, being the show's first, we were introduced to Peggy Carter and her co-conspirators, trying to take down criminals who were pretty much hell bent on destroying Howard Stark and the world along with it. Peggy pretended to be a good agent and woman but in the end, she was the one who saved the day most of the time (Jarvis was along for the eye candy though).

And this season, she's off to Los Angeles!

How amazing is that going to be?!

Plus, honestly. Jarvis and a flamingo. Can anything get better than that?


Will you tune in tonight?

xx
*images and video not mine


No comments:

Post a Comment